WinCo Foods Online Donation Site
» Step 1 Getting Started » Step 2 About your request » Step 3 Criteria » Step 4 Application
Please Note: You must complete Step 1, Step 2 and Step 3 successfully, otherwise you will not be allowed to present an application.
WinCo Foods donates to fundraisers for state-accredited schools in the communities of our retail store locations. All requests for donations must be made through this portal for evaluation. Due to the large number of proposals received, we do not accept donation requests via any other method. Due to the volume of requests, WinCo Foods does not respond to inquiries or accept phone calls regarding eligibility or funding decisions.
To be eligible for a donation, the request must be made:
• By a state accredited school
• For school fundraisers
• For schools located in the communities of our retail store locations
• At least six (6) weeks prior to the date of the fundraiser (requests submitted outside of this time frame will not be considered).
You will need the following information for the on-line donation request:
- • Name, address, phone number, and url website address for the school requesting the donation
- • The exact name of the school’s Accreditation Association
- • Name, address, phone number, and email address for the person in charge of the event
- • Exact date and description of the fundraiser.
- • An electronic copy of the request on the school’s letterhead, with the above information, and the location of the WinCo store closest to the school, number of persons expected to attend the fundraiser, and the number of students in the program.
» GET STARTED